HAKA1450 - Traffic Engineer/Transportation Engineer
Oil & Gas Industry
HAKA is a Business Consulting and Outsourcing company that offers a wide range of services including
but not limited to Talent Attraction, Staffing & Mobilization, Business Outsourcing Solutions, Facilities
Management, Inspection Services, Management Consulting, and HR Solutions.
• Interface with company representatives and government authorities to address traffic and transportation safety improvements in the Eastern Province.
• act as a technical lead to various traffic safety engineering related work tasks.
• Review and assist in developing scope-of-works for the company’s projects/studies (e.g., Road Safety audit, Traffic Impact study, Temporary Traffic Management, etc.)
• Provide technical support to various internal & external entities to improve traffic mobility and traffic safety.
• Review and provide initial inputs on design, specifications of existing/proposed roadway schemes within and around company facilities utilizing applicable industry standards and guidelines.
• Prepare letters, meeting notes, working papers, technical notes, reports and technical presentations.
• Enhance TSSD - Engineering group staffs’ technical capacity by:establish proper training and develop efficient processes for knowledge sharing/transfer.
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering with emphasis on Transportation & Traffic Engineering.
• 10-15 years of experience in Traffic Engineering, Highway Design, Transportation Planning & Traffic Safety.
• Fluent in English.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. National ID / Iqama