HAKA1449 - Project Engineer
Oil & Gas Industry
HAKA is a Business Consulting and Outsourcing company that offers a wide range of services including
but not limited to Talent Attraction, Staffing & Mobilization, Business Outsourcing Solutions, Facilities
Management, Inspection Services, Management Consulting, and HR Solutions.
Job duties & responsibilities:
- Plan, schedule, and manage all the technical tasks of the assigned project to ensure scope compliance and quality of the deliverables.
- Analysis and evaluation of project cost, project forecast, and cost trend analysis.
- Develop, update and coordinate project schedules.
- Advise on different contractual issues and dispute resolution, including supplier claims/performance issues.
- Bachelor Degree of engineering with GPA 3 out 5.
- 2 Years’ related experience.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. National ID-Iqama