HAKA1448 - Contracts Advisor
Oil & Gas Industry
HAKA is a Business Consulting and Outsourcing company that offers a wide range of services including
but not limited to Talent Attraction, Staffing & Mobilization, Business Outsourcing Solutions, Facilities
Management, Inspection Services, Management Consulting, and HR Solutions.
• Prepares financial studies that establish technical, financial or procedural/administrative feasibility for contract services and evaluation of alternatives.
• Develops in conjunction with Contracting professional analyses and technical qualification of bidders.
• Develops the scope of work for various contract services.
• Develops professional presentations for executive management.
• Participates as the contract proponent representative on the bid Review team charged with development of a realistic company position on contract terms and the negotiation of these terms.
• Prepares or provides technical guidance for a professional analysis or development of bid responses, negotiation/counter offers.
• Prepares verification of contractor cost and preparation of escalation or de-escalation amendments.
• Negotiates with contractors as part of a negotiating team comprised of Contracting and contract proponent representatives.
• Prepares responses and helps to represent the proponent on Claim Review Panels.
• Provides the provision of proponent representation in the administration of contracts and participates in the development of financial and technical advice on intent of wording, scopes of service, or other clauses that may impact cost and cost/benefit relationships.
• Provides justification and recommendations for changes in contracting procedure or contract format for management approval.
• Bachelor’s in Law, Supply Chain or Industrial engineering.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in the petroleum or related industries.
• Fluent in English.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. National ID / Iqama