HAKA1447 - Executive Assistant
HAKA is a Business Consulting and Outsourcing company that offers a wide range of services including
but not limited to Talent Attraction, Staffing & Mobilization, Business Outsourcing Solutions, Facilities
Management, Inspection Services, Management Consulting, and HR Solutions.
Business Administration, HR, Or related field
- 8 Years or more at working at the same field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office.
Job Duties & responsibilities:
- Work directly with the CEO to support all aspects of his daily work routine.
- Assistance in organizing company events & meetings.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Attend meetings and take notes of discussion; prepare the initial draft of minutes and summaries.
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or Executives as needed.
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. National ID-Iqama