HAKA1446 - P&PM Analyst III
Oil & Gas Industry
HAKA is a Business Consulting and Outsourcing company that offers a wide range of services including
but not limited to Talent Attraction, Staffing & Mobilization, Business Outsourcing Solutions, Facilities
Management, Inspection Services, Management Consulting, and HR Solutions.
• Understanding of Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, HR tasks, and be able to demonstrate good utilization of excel.
• Assisting with review and analysis of monthly cost data, developing variance analysis reports and tracking sheets for key activities, assisting with quarterly performance reporting, and with development of annual business plan.
• Assisting with HR team with tasks such as on-boarding new hires, addressing HR needs and queries from staff regarding policies, tracking and reporting on staff training.
• Assisting with administrative tasks such as logistical arrangements for the audit teams, maintaining department cars, tracking their allocations to auditors, taking them for service maintenance, maintaining inventory of supplies and restocking as necessary.
• Flexibility and desire to grow by taking on other responsibilities in planning and administration areas.
• Bachelor's in Business Administration, or MIS
• Minimum 3 years’ experience
• Fluent in English
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. National ID / Iqama