HAKA1174 - IT Sys Analyst I
Oil & Gas Industry
HAKA is a Business Consulting and Outsourcing company that offers a wide range of services including
but not limited to Talent Attraction, Staffing & Mobilization, Business Outsourcing Solutions, Facilities
Management, Inspection Services, Management Consulting, and HR Solutions.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years in Advanced Analytics, Statistics, AI and Machine Learning
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in related filed
- Participate in the implementation of advanced analytical applications in the Hydrocarbon Management Division (HMD).
- Develop, evaluate and deploy machine learning models in IBM Cloud Pak for Data
- Develop, enhance and test applications based on Hadoop/Spark, Splunk, SAP HANA, and SAP BO, Microsoft R Server, and Microsoft Power BI.
- Develop, evaluate and deploy machine learning models using open sources packages using Python or R.
- Develop necessary documentation as per established standards.
- Review and analyze user requests for advanced analytics and document end user requirements.
- Analyze business processes to determine opportunities for applying advanced analytical tools to create value, save costs, enhance processes, and improve organizational health and security.
- Diagnose and resolve operational problems related to advanced analytical applications to ensure system availability.
- Raise the data science maturity levels in Saudi Aramco by sharing knowledge and mentor young professionals
- Strong experience in applied machine learning and deep learning
- Experienced in solution development and deployment in deep learning frameworks ; TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, MxNET
- Experienced in Advanced Natural Language Processing modeling
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. National ID - Iqama