HAKA1148 - Project Engineer (Electrical)
Oil & Gas Industry
HAKA is a Business Consulting and Outsourcing company that offers a wide range of services including
but not limited to Talent Attraction, Staffing & Mobilization, Business Outsourcing Solutions, Facilities
Management, Inspection Services, Management Consulting, and HR Solutions.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a recognized university; a higher degree is preferred.
- Engineering Design & Construction phase experience.
- Professionally Registered Engineer.
- Minimum of three years of related experience, preferably in the oil industry or similar process industry.
- Experience in the support of both small and large scale capital projects.
- Work experience in GCC, Saudi Arabia or Saudi Aramco is a plus.
- Familiar with International Engineering Codes and Standards.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Dynamic attitude towards project improvements and savings.
- PMP Certification is desirable but not mandatory.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. National ID