HAKA1146 - Site Superintendent
Oil & Gas Industry
HAKA is a Business Consulting and Outsourcing company that offers a wide range of services including
but not limited to Talent Attraction, Staffing & Mobilization, Business Outsourcing Solutions, Facilities
Management, Inspection Services, Management Consulting, and HR Solutions.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in an Engineering discipline or Construction Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized and approved program.
- Three years of Project Management Foundation or related experience, preferably in the oil and gas industry or similar process industry.
- Familiar with International Engineering Codes and Standards.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ensure that technical designs, project specifications, relevant standards and drawings are followed correctly on site including design, quality, schedule and budget
- Provide technical advice in the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects of the project
- Solve technical issues, provide site status and information to Supervisor (Project Engineer)
- Provide technical submittal reviews
- Prepare change orders, and coordinate with Proponent for any technical query and Sample/Mockup approvals
- Attend site quality inspection with quality personnel
- Follow safety incident reporting guidelines
- Strictly adhere to safety plan requirements and engineering Standards developed by Saudi Aramco and international community in relation to Project inspection, Loss prevention
- Perform daily progress reporting and site progress supervision
- Manage all parts (packages) of a construction project, supervise manpower and other resources on site and ensure that their packages are completed on time
- Coordinate with other disciplines for any interface (HSE, Mechanical, and Electrical and Instrumentation)
- Ensure that all site activities are in line with approved base line schedule including, but not limited to, logistics, materials requisitions and acquirement of resources
- Follow up for work permit, study and manage the project risks.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. National ID