HAKA1144 - Estimating Engineer
Oil & Gas Industry
HAKA is a Business Consulting and Outsourcing company that offers a wide range of services including
but not limited to Talent Attraction, Staffing & Mobilization, Business Outsourcing Solutions, Facilities
Management, Inspection Services, Management Consulting, and HR Solutions.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
-Bachelors degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical or Process from a recognized and approved program. An advanced degree is preferred.
-Five to ten years of Estimating experience in oil and gas, petrochemical, refinery projects or facilities,design, construction or operation of oil and gas, refining and petrochemical facilities.
- must be able to utilize computer-estimating programs, such as Aspentech ACCE, Timberline etc
- must be familiar with estimate databases such as Means, Richardson and others
- Provide overall estimating technical and professional expertise in the resolution of complex estimating problems and coordinate estimating activities as a group/unit leader when required.
- Execute overall capabilities in preparing detailed estimates for various types of projects.
- Develop MTOs and/or verify MTOs and material, equipment and bulk quantities against P&IDs and drawings.
- Prepare multi-discipline conceptual, detailed and definitive cost estimates for Saudi Aramco Capital Projects and will review estimates to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with the scope of work.
- Interface with multiple organizations to review and discuss project scope and estimate basis, and consult on company estimating methods/procedures.
- Provide technical support in the review of design packages and drawings, and assist project management and contracting personnel with bid analysis and contract negotiations as necessary.
- Coordinate with teammates on company estimating methods/procedures and preparation directions.
- Keep abreast of changing developments in estimating advances by reviewing technical literature, contact with contractors, visits to construction locations and attending professional and technical meetings.
- Utilize computer-estimating programs.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. National ID