HAKA1130 - Planner / Scheduler
Oil & Gas Industry
HAKA is a Business Consulting and Outsourcing company that offers a wide range of services including
but not limited to Talent Attraction, Staffing & Mobilization, Business Outsourcing Solutions, Facilities
Management, Inspection Services, Management Consulting, and HR Solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Represent the organization by interacting with internal and external personnel on significant matters.
• Scheduler for Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects
• Facilitates multi-SADARA interactive planning sessions
• Creates and updates CPM schedules
• Communicates schedule status on a regular basis via formal and informal meetings and reports
• Analyzes CPM schedules and recommends work-arounds and schedule improvement ideas
• Interacts with engineering and construction personnel to understand and communicate issues and conflicts that impact the schedule
• Coordinate the project's earned value system with schedule updates
• Oversee, lead & help maintain safe work practices on construction projects that could identify, eliminate and control hazardous conditions that may lead to injury and/or property damage using job specific safety standards, best management practices and injury free environment techniques
• Educate advice & communicate any/all issues with/between colleagues, project staff and/or contractor while implementing corrective action that will help build productive working relationships with all in accordance with guidelines and policies.
• Must have Oil & Gas industry experience.
• Have EPC experience
• Must be proficient in Primavera P6 & MS OFFICE.
• With experience working within the GCC / Middle East
• Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Engineering.
• With minimum 7/10 years’ experience in Refinery or Petrochemical Plant Projects Activities
• Having a strong supervisory
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. Academic Transcript
3. National ID / Iqama Copy / Passport Copy
4. Current Pay Slip