HAKA1129 - Turnaround Materials Marshaller
Oil & Gas Industry
HAKA is a Business Consulting and Outsourcing company that offers a wide range of services including
but not limited to Talent Attraction, Staffing & Mobilization, Business Outsourcing Solutions, Facilities
Management, Inspection Services, Management Consulting, and HR Solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Turnaround Material Marshaller will be responsible for Material Management & Issuance of Material to Contractors. Handles all type of materials incoming from MRO-whouse or directly from suppliers. Issuing of Material to TA contractors as per Work Order through Material Issue Slip. Handles site consumables/materials. Maintain all material documents record. Other responsibilities is as follows
- Handles all type of materials incoming from MRO.
- Marsheler will do physical check/arranging for inspection/storing/palletizing /inspection document maintaining / contrilling and marshaling the materials to the execution team then return left over materials after coordination with inspection again and coordinate the required documents in post TA to MRO and update SAP records.
- TA Marsgakker receive the materials from MRO and transfer to TA village.
- REsponsible from material issuance against TA work orders.
- Preparation of MRS (Material Return Slip) and handover the material to the MRO for refurbishment.
- Gate pass preparation for materials.
- arrange transportation of material delivery to TA storage area/work site.
- Perform tagging and palletizing of materials in TA storage area.
- Handles site consumables / materials and maintain stock inventory at site.
- Executes quantity and quality checks on incoming/outgoing material logistics.
- Take part in incoming and outgoing material logistics.
- Coordinate with MRO for any OS&ID materials to replace.
- Locates materials and segregate TA listed materials to make them ready for inspection and use.
- Maintain all material inspection documents record physically and maintain the tracker sheet for individual material with division wise.
- Left over materials needs to return to MRO after TA with reference.
- Marshaller will ensure return materials updated in SAP system (Mvmt, 262)
- Essential: Bachelor Degree / Diploma or equivalent
- Acceptable and valid health certificate
- any job-related education certifications.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in an oil/chemical industrial environment
- Minimum 5 years of recent Turnaround experience in similar function
- Minimum 1 full cycle major TA's
- Effective communicator with excellent English communication skills (oral & written)
- Must have excellent knowledge of Material Management & Marshalling Work Process.
- Knowledge of Turnaround Work Process.
- Must have analytical skills efficiency and logistic sense.
- Proficient level of interactive skills.
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office & SAP Modules
- An independent and active character and an TA mindset and be able to work under high pressure and be a team player.
- Have experience in Microsoft (Excel/Word and Powerpoint) and prefer to have SAP Experience.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Academic Transcript
4. National ID / Iqama Copy / Passport Copy
5. Current Pay Slip