HAKA1128 - Turnaround Materials Coordinator
Oil & Gas Industry
HAKA is a Business Consulting and Outsourcing company that offers a wide range of services including
but not limited to Talent Attraction, Staffing & Mobilization, Business Outsourcing Solutions, Facilities
Management, Inspection Services, Management Consulting, and HR Solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Turnaround Material Coordinator is responsible for creating PR / Reservation and do the necessary follow up with Procurement for PO. Interaction with T&C Department for Delivery and closely working with Material Marshaller for coordination of arrived to site and returning of rejected of left over material to MRO.
- MC will check backlog on daily basis
- Check all Work Orders MAT1 that need to process materials identified by the Planner.
- Set the Work Order to MAT2 when start processing the Work Order
- Process WO Component for Reservation of stock items
- Process non-stock items for PR
- Process External Repair of non-stock items
- After adding at the material inComponent change the User Status to MAT3
- Do the necessary follow up to with Procurement for PO Placement of PR Items
- Coordinate for the Technical Evaluation with Buyer and Plant Engineers for Tech query.
- Follow up with Expediting and T&C Department for delivery of Material
- Coordinate with Asset Integrity for Inspection of Received Material
- After handling over Received Material for Execution, set the WO to MAT9
- Returning of unused and leftover Material to MRO.
- Essential: Diploma / Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Acceptable and valid health certificate
- Any job-related education certifications
- Minimum of 8-10 years' experience in an oil/chemical industrial environment with SAP MM
- Effective communicator with excellent in English communication skills (oral & written)
- Must have excellent knowledge of Material Management & Procurement Cycles, Warehousing Process.
- Proficient computer skills: MS-office & SAP Modules
- An Independent and active character and TA mindset and be able to work under high pressure and be a team player.
- Have experience in Microsoft (Excel/word & Powerpoint) and prefer to have SAP Experience.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Academic Transcript
4. National ID / Iqama Copy / Passport Copy
5. Current Pay Slip