HAKA1078 - Technical Recruiter
Oil & Gas Industry
HAKA is a Business Consulting and Outsourcing company that offers a wide range of services including
but not limited to Talent Attraction, Staffing & Mobilization, Business Outsourcing Solutions, Facilities
Management, Inspection Services, Management Consulting, and HR Solutions.
About the Job:
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various roles. also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote employer brand, reduce time-to-hire and ensure attract the best professionals.
• Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs.
• Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements.
• Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen Technical and Engineering resumes.
• Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
• Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions).
• Coordinate with Hiring managers to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
• Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
• Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
• Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with Engineering and Technical professionals.
• Compose job offer letters.
• Performing background and reference checks.
• Onboard new hires.
• Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work.
• Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
• Forecasting recruitment budget.
• Keep up to date with new technological trends and products.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, or Relevant Degree.
• Min 6 Years’ experience.
• Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter·
• Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g., phone, Skype and structured) ·
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for Engineering & Technical Positions·
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
• Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g., social media recruiting and Boolean search) ·
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills·
• Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation·
• Possession of relevant professional certification, CIPID / SHRM.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. National ID - Copy